Are there any online listings for "Investor" or "LLC" rental listings online?

reactorman

LoanSafe Member
Mar 6, 2010
New Jersey
Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on loansafe. To make a long story short, I did everything in my power to save my home, but because too much time that went by, NACA not able to help, the whole BOA auto-denial robo-signing of loan modifications, I had no choice but to put my home up for short sale. It greatly pains me to be forced to move my family from our home, but there was really no other choice.

Luckily, I was able to move my family into my father's home. He needed help anyway with bills, mortgage, etc., so it was a win-win situation. Recently though, my father has made his mind up to let his house go and move into a senior only complex. The home is too big for all of us anyway and it needs far too many repairs that none of us can afford. My credit and my wife's credit are in shambles now, so I know that there's no chance of getting a rental through a realty. I've gone crazy going through Craigslist trying to find something through a private owner, but all I can find is fake postings, ads for "rent to own", or straight up scams of somekind. While talking to my realtor that's taking care of my short sale, she suggested that I should try to find listings through an investor or LLC. She said that at this point in time, most investors are buying homes not to sell because the housing market is still very difficult, but rather to rent out. The only problem is, that I can't seem to find listings that are from investors or LLCs. Does anyone know where I could find rental listings that are posted by investors or LLCs only? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on loansafe. To make a long story short, I did everything in my power to save my home, but because too much time that went by, NACA not able to help, the whole BOA auto-denial robo-signing of loan modifications, I had no choice but to put my home up for short sale. It greatly pains me to be forced to move my family from our home, but there was really no other choice.

Luckily, I was able to move my family into my father's home. He needed help anyway with bills, mortgage, etc., so it was a win-win situation. Recently though, my father has made his mind up to let his house go and move into a senior only complex. The home is too big for all of us anyway and it needs far too many repairs that none of us can afford. My credit and my wife's credit are in shambles now, so I know that there's no chance of getting a rental through a realty. I've gone crazy going through Craigslist trying to find something through a private owner, but all I can find is fake postings, ads for "rent to own", or straight up scams of somekind. While talking to my realtor that's taking care of my short sale, she suggested that I should try to find listings through an investor or LLC. She said that at this point in time, most investors are buying homes not to sell because the housing market is still very difficult, but rather to rent out. The only problem is, that I can't seem to find listings that are from investors or LLCs. Does anyone know where I could find rental listings that are posted by investors or LLCs only? Thank you!
I just tried to google "investor owned properties in south n.j." and a couple came up. You may find more if you play around with the search terms. Also large sites like Apartments for Rent & Homes for Rent - Rent.com® Apartment Finder may have properties that are investor owned.