Anyone into Cryptocurrency?

Christopher Haner

LoanSafe Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hey there!!

Are you into cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Etherium?
I'm again cursing myself for not buying Bitcoin when it's price fallen. Should I invest now on BTC. Is it have a good future?
Please share your experiences and ideas.

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
Maybe we should create a thread on this topic, not sure if it would fit here at LoanSafe because we are more mortgage/home specific. On a side note I am not into cyptos but it's very interesting seeing all the hype on it.

Reactions: Christopher Haner

Christopher Haner

LoanSafe Member
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe we should create a thread on this topic, not sure if it would fit here at LoanSafe because we are more mortgage/home specific. On a side note I am not into cyptos but it's very interesting seeing all the hype on it.
Thanks, sir!! I haven't found any related topic that's why I posted here on the misc forum. I really want to know the people views about it. :)

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
I would definitely say the same, I'll see what Moe's thoughts are about it.

Reactions: Christopher Haner

Owen1986

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hi Christopher Haner,
I've been trading cryptocurrency since 2018 and still earn money on it. During my two years of work, I faced a number of problems, I lost and earned a lot of money, I didn't sleep at night and waited for the rate to grow to reduce my losses. Today, I spend two-three hours of time at work and earn a lot of money selling cryptocurrency. I also think to invest in euros and try to trade them. Before you start trading currency, you should read about its types and carefully study it. I started trading BitCoin and then switched to selling LiteCoin. In my opinion, LiteCoin is the most stable cryptocurrency and it's the easiest way to earn money. If you have a lot of free time, then you should try trading BitCoin. Sometimes it happens that I trade Forex, but beginners shouldn't work with Forex otherwise you'll lose all your investments. Experienced people use Investous forex to track the growth and fall of stocks. In this business, analytics and patience are very important, only then you'll earn a lot of money.