Any experiences with YouWalkAway.com??

fighton

LoanSafe Member
Dec 10, 2010
Just wondering if anybody has any experiences to share with YouWalkAway.com? At this point I don't know who the trust. Thank you

MargaretC

LoanSafe Member
Jan 4, 2010
Bay Area, California
I have. After spending time on this forum I realized that I really did not need to
pay for their services because I could get the same help here. It was nice to
have someone to "hold my hand' in the beginning though.

They are supposed to send weekly status updates but I only get them
occasionally now, probably because they same the same thing every week -
"no changes...." It's been almost a year. I've learned how to check the county
website myself so I'll probably know the NOD has been filed before they tell me!

I consulted w/ an attorney through them which was a waste. She told me I
should try to do a short sale.

As time goes on this process seems much simpler than it did in the beginning
when I was all freaked out and upset. I was somewhat impulsive when I
forked out the $1000 to pay this company.

Good luck! : )

fighton

LoanSafe Member
Dec 10, 2010
Hi MargaretC,

Thank you so much for your advise. I think I'll save the $1000 and use this forum as a resource. Goodluck to you also and God Bless.

blssed2bme

LoanSafe Member
Dec 10, 2010
Minnesota
Thank you for sharing your experience with them thus far. I actually contacted them today and was considering their services. However, maybe I'll save the $1K for my rental instead. Good luck!

I have. After spending time on this forum I realized that I really did not need to
pay for their services because I could get the same help here. It was nice to
have someone to "hold my hand' in the beginning though.

They are supposed to send weekly status updates but I only get them
occasionally now, probably because they same the same thing every week -
"no changes...." It's been almost a year. I've learned how to check the county
website myself so I'll probably know the NOD has been filed before they tell me!

I consulted w/ an attorney through them which was a waste. She told me I
should try to do a short sale.

As time goes on this process seems much simpler than it did in the beginning
when I was all freaked out and upset. I was somewhat impulsive when I
forked out the $1000 to pay this company.

Good luck! : )

Brad Veach

Senior Advocate; YouWalkAway.com
As a senior advocate for YouWalkAway, I help hundreds of customers each week explore their options concerning "strategic default". The most common misconception I hear in each conversation is the level of misinformation available via the internet. This is largely due to the simple fact that up until 2 .5 years ago, less than 1% of homeowners defaulted on a mortgage. Today, that number has blown up to 12% of homeowners being in default. In this regard, foreclosures and relevant foreclosure information is front and center in the news, on blogs and in forums like loansafe. Unfortunately, much of the information is speculative and incorrect.

At YouWalkAway, we provide our customers with the most relevant and factual information available throughout the entire foreclosure process. As a service to our customers, we ask them to forward any correspondence they receive from the lender, the lawyers and courts to us. In turn, we respond back to our customers with a written response helping them to understand the meaning of the correspondence. In this regard, we are always exposed to a huge cross section of the latest in lenders actions and attitudes towards foreclosure. The level of insight we gain helps our customers always to be proactive in preparing for a worst case scenario.

The services provided by YouWalkAway are functions that the "do it yourself" homeowner can do on their own. Similarly, plaintiffs in a lawsuit my represent themselves, however, most do not. YouWalkAway.com is the nation’s foremost authority on foreclosure. Our goal is to empower homeowners through the foreclosure process by providing tools, resources, support and peace of mind.

After working with many hundreds of customers through the foreclosure process, I can say with certainty that no two foreclosures are processed the same. The foreclosure process is very fluid and ever changing. I recommend that homeowners seek out the best support network or pay for a service to guide them through the process step by step.[FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]