Another Settlement With Provisions For Homeowner Relief... But Do They Really Deliver Anything?

Maryen65

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2010
We got our checks in the mail today! $6,741.52 each for my hubby and I for a total of $13,483.04. WooHoo!!

treyy

LoanSafe Member
Nov 20, 2009
We got our initial checks a couple weeks ago, a total of 17K. I still can't believe it. There is still 5K pending review.

Reactions: IndyJ

IndyJ

LoanSafe Member
Oct 5, 2015
We got our initial checks a couple weeks ago, a total of 17K. I still can't believe it. There is still 5K pending review.
Can anyone give me a timeline of how long after you sent in your HAMP settlement paperwork you received your check{s}? Ours were sent in 9/4 and I've called each week for a status but call center folks are saying they don't have any status other than it was received and can't give me an idea of when it will be issued. Just looking for ANY idea of timing. Thanks much!

treyy

LoanSafe Member
Nov 20, 2009
Can anyone give me a timeline of how long after you sent in your HAMP settlement paperwork you received your check{s}? Ours were sent in 9/4 and I've called each week for a status but call center folks are saying they don't have any status other than it was received and can't give me an idea of when it will be issued. Just looking for ANY idea of timing. Thanks much!
It took at least 2 months, yours should probably come around november.

RRva99

LoanSafe Member
Jul 9, 2009
I contacted SunTrust about my 6 year $5,000 principal reduction that they said would post in late September because it hasn't yet posted. They told me that the payments from HAMP have been pushed back until January. Anybody else getting this same runaround?