After foreclosure

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Do you have existing credit cards with a good payment history?

If not, probably a secured card is the best way to re establish. Also remember these things, your FICO score is based on several factors:

Account balances in relation to the credit limit. Stay around 22% of your high credit, max. Any higher will not benefit you.
Pay on time-obvious.
Try not to apply for too much credit cause inquiries lower your score.
Get your free annual credit report & find out what you're up against.

Best of luck!

Reactions: nymess

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Jan 14, 2011
San Diego, California
www.loansreduced.com
I would be happy to run a simulator for you, it doesn't cost you anything and we can see what the best actions would be to improve your credit.

Here are a couple things I can simulate:
  • If you have debt, and money to pay down the debt what the score improvement can/will be.
  • If you have lack of credit history and need to get a credit card, I can simulate that
  • Paying off a collection - usually a bad idea
  • Time up to 2 years, if credit isn't good now I can tell you what it would be month to month up to 2 years assuming nothing changes with your credit outside of normal monthly payments
  • Deleting collection accounts via a settlement route
  • Among other things depending on the scenario

Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to do this, it's usually some thing I will do for people that need to get their score up to qualify or if they can get above a certain threshold and get a better interest rate I will also run it.