Coronovirus Mortgage and Real Estate Crisis of 2020- NOT !

I

isisisLover

We are only in this about 3months. House prices aren't going to drop like that! the last one took years before any drops appeared. The earnings for all the covid19 haven't gone out. Be patient, and just give it a little time.

The stock market is up just like in 1930s, probably until the earnings come out.

So far, life looks great. They need to keep this up. Look outside, watch the news, specially at the beaches. Look at the people protesting. All I see is fat people. Fat beautiful chicks. People are driving new nice cars and faster. Just like on the Autobahn, no speed restriction, but when there is an accident...! Food and tech companies are making a killing. There are homes for the homeless. Free food, free housing, even free money. What does this all tell you? People are living the rich life! So what is all the complaining about?

Stay thirsty my friends. Enjoy the ride.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nothing is free. We as family got $4,000 from the 3 trillion $ stimulus, our share of that debt is $45,000 (3,000,000 / 330 *5) that will be paid by our kids and grand kids in terms of loss of interests, inflation, taxes... and slaving in menial jobs to pay for us. The $41,000 difference went to other people, the sophisticated investors and politicians who know how to take advantage of the situation, just like the old subprime mortgage crisis. Most people don't understand what's going on. Some people win, everybody loses.

C

Chasegame two

Bidding wars in the residential real estate market are back in many cities and states........ and increasing. Historically low interest rates (still trickling downward) and lack of inventory are a couple of the contributing factors.

As always, real estate is very 'area specific' and the jury is still out on places like NYC, but from an overall U.S. macro view, the much ballyhooed predictions of an inevitable real estate crash are so far proving to be wishful thinking, and hot air , by many that perceive they would benefit from such a calamity.

I

isisisLover

Moretrouble…. well, well, its all in the mind. Obviously nothing is free, you or someone paid or will be paying for it. But because you got something for nothing, the point in time of receiving it, it is considered free. Yes, its complicated. Its really an indirect loan.

That is right, the sophisticated investors and the politicians are taking advantage. That's why the stock market are up and bidding wars in "residential" real estate are on. The stimulus BS is the tool that made them possible. They are buying them time to get out at the expense others. Once they are all out, they will pull the rug, its all going to collapse.

Here is the reality:

* With stimulus: The richs stay rich. The poors become more poor.
* Without stimulus: The richs become poor. The poors stay poor.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Moretrouble…. well, well, its all in the mind. Obviously nothing is free, you or someone paid or will be paying for it. But because you got something for nothing, the point in time of receiving it, it is considered free. Yes, its complicated. Its really an indirect loan.

That is right, the sophisticated investors and the politicians are taking advantage. That's why the stock market are up and bidding wars in "residential" real estate are on. The stimulus BS is the tool that made them possible. They are buying them time to get out at the expense others. Once they are all out, they will pull the rug, its all going to collapse.

Here is the reality:

* With stimulus: The richs stay rich. The poors become more poor.
* Without stimulus: The richs become poor. The poors stay poor.
Hey isisislover,

What's with taking part of my name for yours? Any reason for that?

I

isisisLovar

when forbearance comes due in November the crash will happen ...

C

Chasegame two

November crash? Nah, disagree. Will some homeowners have financial challenges that requested forbearance? Of course. Will it be a 'crash' ? No way. Y'all with this thinking, keep missing the fact that inventory (homes available for sale) is at an all time low in most areas. Different than 2008. Not to mention the Feds focus on preventing another real estate crash.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
This is the stupidest thread I have seen in a long time started by someone who is either ignorant, a shill, or both.

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Mortgage delinquencies surge by 1.6M in April, the biggest monthly jump ever
Jessica Menton
USA TODAY

Delinquencies among borrowers for past-due mortgages are soaring, a sign that Americans are struggling to pay their bills amid a wave of layoffs and lost income from the coronavirus pandemic.

Mortgage delinquencies surged by 1.6 million in April, the largest single-month jump in history, according to a report from Black Knight, a mortgage technology and data provider. The data includes both homeowners past due on mortgage payments who aren’t in forbearance, along with those in forbearance plans and who didn’t make a mortgage payment in April.

At 6.45%, the national delinquency rate nearly doubled from 3.06% in March, the largest single-month increase recorded, and nearly three times the prior record for a single month during the height of the financial crisis in late 2008, Black Knight said.

C

Chasegame two

Really Moe? What's with the personal stuff? How about I just disagree with your predictions and would like to offer a different perspective and different facts?

Or Moe, are your true colors showing through here? Anyone that disagrees with you is stupid, ignorant, a shill?

Moe Bedard

Call 619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
No, I just call a spade - a spade and do not care what you or other people think of how I engage with people on my forum. This is a forum for property owners and the idea was to share knowledge, information, and facts about real estate and mortgages to help people make informed decisions who lack this knowledge while also encouraging discussion.

With that said, think that starting a thread based on how you feel and what you think about the future of real estate with no supporting data and or real-world facts is stupid and you have a recent history of causing dissent and being somewhat of a known shill in this forum.

The word stupid is another work for ignorant. The definition of ignorant means you "lack knowledge, information, and facts." That is EXACTLY what this thread lacks = "lack knowledge, information, and facts."

C

Chasegame two

Oh I have a lot of knowledge Moe- as an investor, a real estate investor, a businessman and a person whose family was bludgeoned by the sub-prime crisis. This experience dates back to 1981, so spare me your condescension. At the peak of my business career, my business was in the Top 100 in the U.S., in my category. A business I started with a $25 answering machine in a rented condo. My wife and I have been married for close to 40 years. We have two adult children that are college graduates and are successful now in their own careers.

Information and facts you say? Coming up my friend. Here's just the beginning. You'll see that I am naturally drawn toward information and facts that look for the silver lining when problems arise. I will always read the 'gloom and doom' stuff too, for perspective. Sometimes, the gloom and doom predictions (you're favorite?) have merit. In this case, I think they'll be proven wrong.

Wouldn't that be wonderful Moe?

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Oh I have a lot of knowledge Moe- as an investor, a real estate investor, a businessman and a person whose family was bludgeoned by the sub-prime crisis. This experience dates back to 1981, so spare me your condescension. At the peak of my business career, my business was in the Top 100 in the U.S., in my category. A business I started with a $25 answering machine in a rented condo. My wife and I have been married for close to 40 years. We have two adult children that are college graduates and are successful now in their own careers.

Information and facts you say? Coming up my friend. Here's just the beginning. You'll see that I am naturally drawn toward information and facts that look for the silver lining when problems arise. I will always read the 'gloom and doom' stuff too, for perspective. Sometimes, the gloom and doom predictions (you're favorite?) have merit. In this case, I think they'll be proven wrong.

Wouldn't that be wonderful Moe?

Forgive me for noticing, but the average highly successful businessman would know better than to use "you're" in place of "your". Just pointing it out for poops and ha-has. But hey, what do I know....I'm only one of a select few who have beaten two foreclosure attempts as a pro se, got a judge recused for violating the code of judicial conduct, and now the state bar has taken up my complaint against a law firm/attorney that knew full well they were lying about the most basic elements of their claims the whole time they were trying to take my property. Which, again, they failed at. Alas, I didn't have a $25 answering machine when I started out on my endeavors, but hey, we can't all be you, right??

C

Chasegame two

Forgive me for noticing, but the average highly successful businessman would know better than to use "you're" in place of "your". Just pointing it out for poops and ha-has. But hey, what do I know....I'm only one of a select few who have beaten two foreclosure attempts as a pro se, got a judge recused for violating the code of judicial conduct, and now the state bar has taken up my complaint against a law firm/attorney that knew full well they were lying about the most basic elements of their claims the whole time they were trying to take my property. Which, again, they failed at. Alas, I didn't have a $25 answering machine when I started out on my endeavors, but hey, we can't all be you, right??
And your point is exactly what? ...........or how about- and you're point is exactly what?

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
And your point is exactly what? ...........or how about- and you're point is exactly what?
My point is simple. When in such an exchange with someone who questions your intelligence, sometimes you're better off keeping quiet and letting them think you're an idiot, instead of opening your mouth and proving it to them. Thanks for playing, lol

C

Chasegame two

My point is simple. When in such an exchange with someone who questions your intelligence, sometimes you're better off keeping quiet and letting them think you're an idiot, instead of opening your mouth and proving it to them. Thanks for playing, lol
kraftykrab- Really?......"better off keeping quiet" ?....."an idiot" ? ...... Here's your own post on the Bagels thread tonight chastising someone else-

"Just know this---you either learn how to express that opinion without attacking others, or you find another place to do it. Treat me like crap again, and I'll make you famous. I treated you and everyone else in this conversation with nothing but respect, and I'll be damned if you think you're gonna drop in like you got a pair and treat me or anyone else on this forum with attacks."
kraftykrab

So which is it kraftykrab?

For me, i'll always defend myself when someone calls me a shill, or ignorant, or without facts. I'll continue to offer my viewpoint, not to create anger, but to encourage healthy debate. I will always try to find the good in a bad situation and trust me, my family and I have been through some really bad situations. This website, specifically Tom Eason's- Strategy for Settling Seconds" thread, helped me gain some knowledge and perspective and provided a pathway that ultimately succeeded.

Cheers kraftkrab !

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
kraftykrab- Really?......"better off keeping quiet" ?....."an idiot" ? ...... Here's your own post on the Bagels thread tonight chastising someone else-

"Just know this---you either learn how to express that opinion without attacking others, or you find another place to do it. Treat me like crap again, and I'll make you famous. I treated you and everyone else in this conversation with nothing but respect, and I'll be damned if you think you're gonna drop in like you got a pair and treat me or anyone else on this forum with attacks."
kraftykrab

So which is it kraftykrab?

For me, i'll always defend myself when someone calls me a shill, or ignorant, or without facts. I'll continue to offer my viewpoint, not to create anger, but to encourage healthy debate. I will always try to find the good in a bad situation and trust me, my family and I have been through some really bad situations. This website, specifically Tom Eason's- Strategy for Settling Seconds" thread, helped me gain some knowledge and perspective and provided a pathway that ultimately succeeded.

Cheers kraftkrab !
Yes, I did post that--and if you learn to read, you will see that I actually said in there that everyone here is entitled to their opinions--but no one should be attacked over it. However, if you see fit to act a fool, you get what you earned in response. For whatever reason, you seem to have people thinking you're a shill. That's not on me, jack, it's because of you. Don't try to spin things around on me just because you lack the common sense or the thought process to understand that. I did not contradict myself in any way. This place has long operated with people having different points of view....and for the most part, everyone has gotten along just fine. But make an example of ignorance out of yourself and you will get noticed. That's called, once again, common sense. Thanks for playing.

Oh, in the meantime, when you say you will defend yourself whenever someone says you're without facts, you actually do that by posting facts. We still have yet to see you post any. Hmm....

C

Chasegame two

Once again........in your own words kraftykrab-

"Yes, I did post that--and if you learn to read, you will see that I actually said in there that everyone here is entitled to their opinions--but no one should be attacked over it. "

But for you kraftykrab, it's okay to attack and tell others like me they should just keep quiet, not open my mouth and call me an idiot?

"I did not contradict myself in any way. "

Um, yes you did.

Oh and you're looking for 'facts'? Allow me to use your language kraftykrab- If you can read, take a look at the article i posted here yesterday titled 'Signs of Stabilization". It's an early sign of hopefully some good things ahead.

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Once again........in your own words kraftykrab-

"Yes, I did post that--and if you learn to read, you will see that I actually said in there that everyone here is entitled to their opinions--but no one should be attacked over it. "

But for you kraftykrab, it's okay to attack and tell others like me they should just keep quiet, not open my mouth and call me an idiot?

"I did not contradict myself in any way. "

Um, yes you did.

Oh and you're looking for 'facts'? Allow me to use your language kraftykrab- If you can read, take a look at the article i posted here yesterday titled 'Signs of Stabilization". It's an early sign of hopefully some good things ahead.
When people have been polite to you but you come off as a shill and a sham, don't expect courtesy. Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinions...and should be able to do so without being attacked. But you clearly missed the intent---because once you've already attacked someone, or otherwise made a PITA of yourself, that goes out the window. I did not give you the reputation here of being an ignorant shill....you accomplished that all on your own. That's why people don't take you seriously. And I'm not going to bend over backwards to be courteous to someone who cannot show others the same. The thread, incidentally, that you cherry-picked from yesterday? Same exact thing. NO ONE was rude to that guy, including me....but he decided he could run around and tell people they were full of crap---while he actually got it wrong to start with.

I have no patience for imbeciles who try to insult someone else's intelligence with false information. If that's a source of discomfort for you, I don't pretend to care. And that's not a contradiction---be nice, and if you're not, others won't be nice to you. The guy's very first interaction with me was him attacking me, and I called him out on it. That doesnt make my post a contradiction, it actually shows the intent of my post quite clearly. Thanks for failing even again. Better luck next time.